- Product Information
Get 100% permanent grey coverage in just 10 minutes, allowing you to work quicker and see more clients! With brand new express liquid technology, Redken Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute offers fast converge and full control in all shades. Smart Pause Technology prevents over-processing of hair and a 1:1 shade match with color gels lacquers ensures no banding between applications. Perfect for fast root retouch services, walk-in, and add-on appointments.
- Up to 100% reliable grey coverage in 10 minutes
- Fast Kinetic Dyes allow for a quick processing time
- Lasts as long as traditional permanent color
- No dedicated developer needed
How to use:
- Mix 1 oz. Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute shade with 1 oz. 20 Volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer. Adjust quantity of color and developer as needed while maintaining 1:1 mixing ratio.
- When mixed, the formula will react with the developer, so apply promptly to the hair.
- Process for 10 minutes. Rinse color using preferred Redken shampoo and conditioner.
- Smart Pause Technology will help stop pigment from depositing 10 minutes after being mixed with the developer. We recommend removing color from hair within 15 minutes.
For stylists who do slower applications we recommend the following four tips:
- Apply the color on hair with higher percentage of white first.
- If you take 10 minutes to apply, only process the color for 5 minutes after complete application.
- Apply color in quadrants. Begin at the nape and work from the back two quadrants to the front two quadrants. Once the back quadrants are complete, set your timer for 10 minutes and then continue with the application of the front two quadrants. The difference between the two quadrants will be 5 minutes but each half of the head will be processed for 10 minutes. This will ensure a more uniform end color result.
- Apply Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute with a bottle. Its liquid formula allows for express application.