- Product Information
Instantly create flawless waves with Amika’s High Tide Deep Waver! This tool can get beach waves ready in just five minutes with its 3 pronged design, which seamlessly clips to hair. Unlike normal curling irons which are technique intensive to get a tousled look, the High Tide Deep Waver offers a simple solution by pushing hair into a natural wave shape.
Designed with convenience and comfort in mind, this iron offers a heat resistant no slip handle, 30-minute auto shut-off option, digital adjustable temperature, a kickstand, and cool tip for easy control and safety.
- Easily creates flawless waves without the hassle of traditional irons
- 3 Tourmaline ceramic barrels in .7 in/18.5 mm
- Negative ion technology seals cuticle to smooth hair
- Cool tip for easy control and safety
- Digital adjustable temperature from 120° f - 390°f (50°c - 198°c)
- 9 ft / 2.75 m cord with 360° swivel
- 1-year warranty
How to use:
- Section hair into half up, half down.
- Position your thumb on the indent at the clip of the deep waver.
- Take a 1" – 2" section of hair.
- Press to open the deep waver clamp. holding the tool horizontally, insert the desired hair section - starting at the root. release the hold so the clamp is closed with the hair in between the barrel and clamp. hold the deep waver in place for about 5 seconds. the longer the hair is pressed, the more defined the waves will be.
- Press to open and continue downward to the next area of the selected hair section. repeat down the entire section of hair until the whole length is waved.
- Continue throughout hair.
- For face framing pieces, hold the deep waver at a slightly downward angle (parallel to your cheekbones)
- Finish by tousling hair with your favorite Amika texture spray.